...

My Mediafire account has been locked, if you want to download, leave a comment on the post and I will re-upload MP3V0. Thanks for listening.

In MUSIC we TRUST!

pw: amanasz.blogspot.com

25 September 2010

Joe Hisaishi - Departures (Okuribito) OST

 
 Artist: Joe Hisaishi
Album: Departures (Okuribito) {OST}
Released: 2008
Country: Japan
Genres: Instrumental, Soundtrack

01 - shine of snow I
02 - NOHKAN
03 - KAISAN
04 - Good-by Cello
05 - New road
06 - Model
07 - first contact
08 - washing
09 - KIZUNA I
10 - beautiful dead I
11 - Okuribito - on record -
12 - Gui-DANCE
13 - shine of snow II
14 - Ave Maria~おくりびと
15 - KIZUNA II
16 - beautiful dead II
17 - FATHER
19 - Okuribito - ending -


MP3 | FLAC (Delete) / LOG
         
@wh4t

                 

2 comments:

emma said...

hi, is it ok if you reupload this? i love your uploads, thanks :)

Amanasz said...

Re-upload MP3.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...